Pierre-François Le Louët re-elected President of the Fédération Française du Prêt à Porter Féminin
At its 20 June General Assembly, the Fédération Française du Prêt à Porter Féminin elected a new Board of Directors who then appointed new officers to serve for the next three years:
- President – Pierre-François Le Louët, unanimously re-elected
- 1st Vice-President – Alain Sarfati
- Vice-Presidents – Hervé Coulombel et Daniel Wertel
- Treasurer – Eric Sprung
A graduate of the ESCP Europe business school and the IFM (Institut Français de la Mode), 45-year-old Pierre-François Le Louët began his career as a parliamentary assistant before becoming part of the L’Oréal marketing teams in 1998. In 2001, he joined the NellyRodi consulting agency for business and creative intelligence, founded by his mother. He became CEO in 2003. This contemporary art enthusiast is also CEO of NellyRodi’s North American and Japanese branches and of the investment branch NellyRodi MoneyBox.
Mr Le Louët additionally serves as an Administrator for the Syndicat de Paris de la Mode Féminine. He was a member of the Fédération’s Board of Directors between 2007 and 2010 and again beginning in 2013. In 2016 Mr Le Louët was elected as Fédération President and as an Administrator for both DEFI (Comité de Développement et de Promotion de l’Habillement) and the IFM. That same year he was also elected Vice-President of UFIMH (Union Française des Industries Mode-Habillement) and UFAC (Union Française des Arts du Costume). In 2018 he was appointed Secretary for the IFM Board of Directors and also named a Chevalier de l’Ordre des Arts et des Lettres.
Upon his re-election, Mr Le Louët, with support from the new Board of Directors, established the Fédération’s priorities for helping businesses: CSR, innovation and digitalisation, developing business in France and internationally, assisting emerging brands, and education and training. Mr Le Louët commented, “In a context affected by profound changes in the markets and ecosystem, businesses, more than ever, must develop a strategic vision for the sector’s major challenges”.
The 14 Administrators, which includes 4 newcomers, come from the 8 regional associations that make up the Fédération :
- Sylvie Chailloux – Mode Grand Ouest – Textile du Maine
- Hervé Coulombel – Mode Grand Ouest – Royal Mer
- Pierre-François Le Louët – Syndicat de Paris de la Mode Féminine – NellyRodi
- Frédéric Lener – URIC – UNIMAILLE – Etablissements Lener Cordier
- Amedi Nacer – Normandie Habillement – Etablissements Thierry-Fonlupt
- Myriam Nublat – UPH Midi-Pyrénées – Heteroclyte
- Sophie Pineau – Mode Grand Ouest – Maison Getex-Fermyl
- Fabrice Raoul – UPMH Marseille – Maison Ternaux
- Gérard Ravouna – Mode Habillement Rhône-Alpes – Babouchka
- Yann Rivoallan – Syndicat de Paris de la Mode Féminine – The Other Store
- Alain Sarfati – Syndicat Inter Régional – Eva
- Eric Sprung – Syndicat de Paris de la Mode Féminine – Sprung Frères
- Elie Weill – Syndicat Inter Régional – Vêtements Weill
- Daniel Wertel – Syndicat de Paris de la Mode Féminine – Feelgood
The mission of the Fédération Française du Prêt à Porter Féminin is to bring together and represent fashion businesses. The Fédération accelerates their growth through innovative activities in France and around the world.
Backed up by a strong, diverse membership representing numerous economic models and regions, the Fédération gives fashion business directors operational assistance with the industry’s main challenges, in particular adapting to the digital era, wholesale, brand financing, sustainable development, export, and training.
The Fédération Française du Prêt à Porter Féminin is a founding member of the Institut Français de la Mode and the Mod’Spé Paris school.