For more information : www.modeinfrance.fr – +33 1 44 94 70 80
Mode in France
Mode in France* is, depending on the destination or market : full part show, a prospecting mission or a pavillon at a major show.
There are collective operations, organized in partnership with Fédération des Industries du Vêtement Masculin, bringing together 6 to 70 french brands of women’s ready-to-wear, accessories and and men’s ready to wear.
• Launch of Mode in France Seoul : this new showroom welcomes some twenty French fashion brands (women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, accessories )
Next edition of the show : October 02 to 30, 2021
• Mode in France Tokyo is the leading trade show for all fashion professionals in Japan. Each year (february/august) it brings together more than 60 French fashion brands and approximately 1,500 Japanese buyers, showrooms and distributors.
Next edition of the show : August 24 to 26, 2021 (60% package subsidy)
• Mode in France Taipei exhibits and allows Taiwanese fashion professionals to discover a new offer of French fashion brands and accessories. It host around twenty creative fashion brands twice a year.
Next edition of the show : September 05 to 07, 2021 (50% subsidy)
• Pavillons Mode in France welcome a selection of French fashion brands.
– CPM Moscow : August 31 to 03 September 2021 (40% subsidy)
– Shanghai Showroom : October dates to be confirmed (50% subsidy)
– Kiev Fashion : September 07 to 09 2021 (no-subsidized show) : benefits from the export reminder check
*with DEFI support